ANNONCE

samedi 9 février 2013

Nouveau Designer : JM Creations


logo

Nous avons le plaisir d'accueillir dans notre boutique

JM Creations


Can you introduce you in a few words
My name is Julia, I am 29 years old and live in Germany. I am married and have 3 children.
Since how long you are a designer
I am a designer since 2010. My husband wanted it so much. And now he's jealous of the photoshop,
because I love so much. Scrape I started 2009, it was very difficult, but I managed to get.
What's your favorite kind of création. (kit, template...)
I'm doing everything possible to kits and templates.
Designers idols?
There are so many designers make beautiful works of art. There is not really one that I particularly like. All are fantastic.
What are your inspirations?
I think about whether I would ever buy something befor I begin to create something. And what is so in the day
falls on photos makes and how they then can craft beautiful, in appropriate topics.
Projects for the future?
I have so many ideas, not so much time for that. let yourself be surprised.
 A product of which you are proud?
Currently it is my newest kit Because I Love you. I was insperiert twilight of the movie. I love this love story. and I guess every woman wants in her life love ones. This kit is so much tenderness and love. I like it a lot.

 

Voici ses produits disponibles en boutique

 Spring Feelings Template Vol.1 (PU/CU/S4H) by JM Creations
€4.00 - €2.80









Spring Feeling Template Vol 1 (PU/CU)
by JM Creation
Ce kit contient :

4 templates 3600x3600
300dpi
Tiff and PSD files



Type de fichier :  Zip 2 parties

Type d'utilisation :
Ce produit est réservé pour une utilisation personnelle , S4h et CU
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser
ce produit


 

 

 





Nature made Color Template Bundle (PU/CU/S4H) by JM Creations
€12.00 - €8.40

Nature Made Color Template Bundle by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :
Made color Vol 1, Vol2, Vol3, Vol4
Pack avec 12 templates 3600x3600 px - 300 dpi - Tiff et fichier PSD


Type de fichier : Zip 8 parties

Type d'utilisation :
PU - CU-S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.


Nature made Color Template Vol.1 (CU/PU/S4H) by JM Creations
€4.00 - €2.80

Nature Made Color Template Vol1 by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :
4 templates - 3600x3600 - 300 dpi - Tiff et fichier PSD

Type de fichier : Zip 2 parties


Type d'utilisation :
PU - CU-S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.

Nature made Color Template Vol.2 (CU/PU/S4H) by JM Creations
€4.00 - €2.80

Nature Made Color Template vol 2 by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :
4 templates - 3600x3600 - 300 dpi - Tiff et fichier PSD



Type de fichier : Zip 2 parties

Type d'utilisation :
PU - CU-S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.
 
 


Blossom Template Bundle + Gift (PU/CU/S4H) by JM Creations
€13.00 - €9.10

Blossom Template Bundle + Gift by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :Blossom Templates Vol1-Vol2-Vol3-Vol4 et Gift template Pack
Pack avec 12 templates - 3600x3600 - 300dpi - Tiff et Fichier PSD

Type de fichier : Zip 10 parties

Type d'utilisation :
PU - CU-S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.
 
 


Because I Love you Bundle (PU/S4H) by JM Creations
11.00 - €7.70
Because I Love You Bundle (PU/S4H) by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :* 14 papiers
* 81 éléments
* 7 WA
* 9 QP
*6 clusters Png
3600x3600 - 300dpi

Type de fichier : Zip 10 parties


Type d'utilisation :

PU -S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.

Because I Love you (PU/S4H) by JM Creations
6.00 - €4.20

Because I Love You by JM Creations
Ce kit contient :* 14 papiers
* 81 éléments
* 7 WA
* 4 QP

3600x3600 - 300dpi

Type de fichier : Zip 


Type d'utilisation :

 PU -S4h.
Merci de consulter les TOU du créateur contenu dans le fichier avant d’utiliser ce produit.

Aucun commentaire:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails